If team creation is enabled, participants will have the capability to either create a new team, or join an existing team.
The team creator will be tasked with joining the group first and creating their team by inputing the team name and image. Users cannot create teams in the app after the challenge starts, but admins can always create teams from the admin center.
Teams can not be created after the challenge group starts through the app, but admins can create teams from the Admin Center.
Team Profile Image: 800x800 pixel max size
Team name: 38 Character Limit
Use the below copy to on board your group into a challenge with pre-created teams.
Don't forget to hyperlink the team challenge link to step 1, and input your organization code in step 2.
To create a team:
- Click here to download the MoveSpring app from the Apple or Google Play store. Or, join from your computer. [Admin Action Required: Hyperlink your challenge link to step 1!]
- Enter our organization code: [ORG CODE] (not case sensitive) [Admin Action Required: Insert your org code above]
- Follow the steps to create your account and connect advice.
- Select “Create a Team” and input your team name and image.
- Recruit your teammates! The challenge starts soon.
(Above) Select "Create a Team" to write in your team name and pick a team image.
To join a team:
- Click here to download the MoveSpring app from the Apple or Google Play store. Or, join from your computer. [Admin Tip: Hyperlink your challenge link to step 1!]
- Enter our organization code: [ORG CODE] (not case sensitive) [Admin Tip: Insert your org code above]
- Follow the steps to create your account and connect a device.
- Select “Join a Team” to search for a team based on team name. Use the + icon to join.
You’re in the challenge! Time to get moving. You can switch teams up until the challenge begins.
(Above) Select "Join a Team" to sort by team name and team openings, or search for a team name.
Reach out to our support center from the MoveSpring app. Go to ‘Profile’ and click on the gear icon in the upper right to locate your settings. Scroll to the bottom, and select ‘Message Support’. You can also access support via the blue chat icon on the web.