Please note: this button will only be visible to you if your subscription includes Eligibility and your client success representative has worked with you to set up this feature.
Organizations can use an eligibility file to manage access to MoveSpring. Removing ineligible users will remove users who no longer have valid eligibility according to your most recent eligibility file. This will delete the MoveSpring account of all ineligible users, and they will not be able to re-create their account.
If you have not updated your eligibility file please reach out to your client success representative first.
To remove ineligible users please follow these steps...
1. Navigate to the admin center and login using your MoveSpring credentials.
2. Click your username at the top right, and select "Account Settings"
3. Select "Plan & User Packs" from the left-hand menu
4. Click the orange button "Remove Ineligible Users"
5. You'll see a warning message explaining that you're about to remove users from your client account. Select "Yes, remove ineligible" to continue
6. Select "Confirm and remove"
7. You'll see a message pop up at the bottom left letting you know that process is started. Waiting time will vary depending on the size of your group
8. Once completed you'll see another pop-up message at the bottom right to confirm ineligible users have been removed
For convenience, admin accounts cannot be removed through this process. If a user currently has admin access they will need to be removed from the account manually.
If you have any questions please reach out to our Support team by clicking the blue chat icon in the lower right of your web browser, or "Contact Support" in the profile section of your MoveSpring app.