Your Garmin device can be connected to MoveSpring using our website or our mobile application.
If you'd like to connect via the web application, please navigate here.
If you'd like to connect via the mobile app, please follow the steps below:
From your dashboard, select the menu bars in the top left corner
Select My device from the Utility Panel
3. Select Garmin from the list of devices
4. Select Allow when prompted to give MoveSpring access to your activity data
5. Enter your log in information for your Garmin account and select Sign In
6. Confirm the Daily Health Stats toggle is enabled (or green), and then select Save
7. Select Agree on the next screen
8. You'll now see prompt to return to the MoveSpring app and a connection confirmation. Select Okay to confirm.
Congratulations! Your Garmin is now connected! Next up, learn how to sync your Garmin device to MoveSpring.
You can also watch this video to learn how to connect your device: