Joining a challenge on the mobile app
1. From the MoveSpring dashboard, scroll down to the Challenges section and tap on the blue “Join/Create” button.
Note: You can also access the “Join/Create” button from the top of the Challenges tab. Just tap the Challenges icon in the bottom navigation bar.
2. You’ll see a list of all available, public challenges within your organization from this page. Click the "+" button next to the challenge you want to join.
3. A confirmation modal will appear with an option to review the challenge details. To confirm you want to join this challenge, click the green “Join” button.
Your challenge should now appear in your MoveSpring dashboard and in the Challenges tab under your upcoming or active challenges depending on when your challenge was set to begin.
Joining a challenge from the MoveSpring website
- From the web dashboard, scroll down to the Challenges section and click on the green "+ Join challenge" button:
2. Locate the challenge you want to join and click the green "+ Join" button:
3. Review the challenge details if preferred, and then click "Join challenge" > "Go to Dashboard" as shown below:
Your challenge should now appear in your MoveSpring dashboard under your upcoming or active challenges depending on when your challenge was set to begin.
Don't see your challenge listed?
If you don’t see your challenge listed in the available challenges to join, then you may have been sent a private join link via an onboarding email from your organization’s challenge administrator to join your challenge.
Please check your email to confirm if this is the case or reach out to your challenge administrator for more details. You can also reach our Support Team by clicking the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner of this screen for more help.