Watch a how-to video here: https://youtu.be/Cr6Yt6hNNU0
Once users create their MoveSpring accounts, you can add them to all future challenges through the admin center. You will see your participants in the 'Users' tab and can manually add them to challenges from each challenge's page.
How to Add Users to a Challenge
- Click on the name of a challenge from the admin center 'Challenges' tab.
2. Select 'Manage Participants' tab along the top nav of the challenge
3. Select the 'Add User' button in the top right hand corner of the Manage Participants tab.
4. Select the box next to each user you'd like to add.
The pop-up will only show users who are not already in the challenge. Therefore, if you can't find a user in the pop-up, they have likely already joined the challenge.
5. Select 'Add to Challenge'
All users selected will be added to your group.
How to Remove Users from a Challenge
- Click on the name of a challenge from the admin center 'Challenge' tab.
2. Select 'Manage Participants' tab along the top nav of the challenge.
3. Select the box next to each existing user in which you'd like to remove.
4. Click the Remove button to remove them from the challenge.
This will remove the challenge from their dashboard. They will either need to join on their own or be manually added back to the challenge by an admin to participate.