MoveSpring doesn't want to leave anyone on the sidelines!
MoveSpring offers cross device compatibility making it the perfect place for everyone to play! We support most major fitness trackers, including:
- Android Phones (OS 4.2 or above) - Google Fit app (Android, Pebble, Xiaomi, and more)
- Apple Watch
- Fitbit - Zip, One, Flex, Flex 2, Charge, Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Surge, Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa Lite, Versa 2, Inspire, Inspire HR, Ionic, MobileTracker app
- Garmin - vívofit, vívofit 2, vívofit 3, vívosmart, vívosmart 4, vivosmart HR, vívoactive, vivokí, **
- iPhone 5s and above - Apple Health App (Polar, Pebble, Xiaomi, and more)
- Misfit - Flash Cyclist, Flash, Link, Ray, Shine, Shine2, Speedo Shine, Swarovski Activity Crystal
- Withings (Now Nokia) - Pulse, Pulse O2, Activité Pop, Activité, Activité Steel
Note: We are always looking to expand our list of supported devices. If you don't see your device in the list above, let us hear about it!
**MoveSpring can usually connect with the Garmin Forerunner and Fenix devices, however we can only pull from devices that report steps. If your device doesn't report steps, it will not sync with MoveSpring.
MoveSpring is a huge fan of Samsung Health, and we’d love to be able to connect directly! We are working toward getting a license to access Samsung Health data but don’t have a timeline on when Samsung will grant it. We sincerely hope to be able to integrate in the future. Not to worry! Check out this guide we made specifically for Samsung users with our suggestions for how you can participate in your challenge!