MoveSpring doesn't want to leave anyone on the sidelines!
MoveSpring offers cross device compatibility making it the perfect place for everyone to play! We support most major fitness trackers, including:
- Android Phones (OS 4.2 or above) - Google Fit app (Android, Pebble, Xiaomi, and more)
- Apple Watch
- Fitbit - Zip, One, Flex, Flex 2, Charge, Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Surge, Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa Lite, Versa 2, Inspire, Inspire HR, Ionic, MobileTracker app
- Garmin - vívofit, vívofit 2, vívofit 3, vívosmart, vívosmart 4, vivosmart HR, vívoactive, vivokí, **
- iPhone 5s and above - Apple Health App (Polar, Pebble, Xiaomi, and more)
- Misfit - Flash Cyclist, Flash, Link, Ray, Shine, Shine2, Speedo Shine, Swarovski Activity Crystal
- Withings (Now Nokia) - Pulse, Pulse O2, Activité Pop, Activité, Activité Steel
Note: We are always looking to expand our list of supported devices. If you don't see your device in the list above, let us hear about it!
**MoveSpring can usually connect with the Garmin Forerunner and Fenix devices, however we can only pull from devices that report steps. If your device doesn't report steps, it will not sync with MoveSpring.
Unfortunately, Samsung has removed their connected services feature, which allowed you to sync your SHealth data with other apps. This means MoveSpring will not be able to directly connect in your Samsung device or SHealth data onto our system. Not to worry! We recommend users with Samsung devices connect to MoveSpring via the Google Fit app.