Your Fitbit can be connected to MoveSpring using our website or our mobile application.
If you'd like to connect via the web application, please navigate here.
If you'd like to connect via the mobile app, please follow the steps below:
- From your dashboard, select the menu bars in the top left corner
- Select "My device" from the Utility Panel
3. Select 'Fitbit' from the list of devices
4. Allow MoveSpring to access your activity data by selecting 'Allow'
5. Enter your log in information for your Fitbit and select 'Login'
6. Grant MoveSpring access to your Fitbit data by checking the 'Allow All' option and then 'Allow'. Please note this will only allow us to access data for 'activity and exercise'
7. You'll now be prompted to reopen the MoveSpring app and see a connection confirmation pop up on your screen. Select 'Okay' to confirm.
Congratulations! Your Fitbit is now connected!
Next up, learn how to sync your Fitbit to MoveSpring here.