Before You Connect
Before connecting Google Fit to MoveSpring, you must have the Google Fit app downloaded on your phone and have an active Google Fit account. If it's not already preinstalled on your phone, the Google Fit app can be downloaded for free here. Please create an account in Google Fit first before following these steps.
For a full guide to setting up Google Fit on your Android phone before you connect Google Fit to MoveSpring, please click here.
Connect Your Google Fit App to MoveSpring
- Open your the MoveSpring mobile app to your dashboard
- Select the menu bars at the top left corner
- Select 'My device' from the Utility Panel
- Select 'Android via Google Fit' from the list of devices. If you have a Wear OS device, you can select Wear OS by Google instead.
5. Allow MoveSpring to access your activity data by selecting 'Allow.'
6. Select the correct account associated with Google Fit.
7, Allow Stridekick to access your Google Fit data by scrolling down and selecting "Allow" > select "Okay" to confirm your successful connection to the Google Fit app.
8. You'll now see a connection confirmation. Select 'Okay' to confirm.
Congratulations! Your Google Fit account is now connected! To start syncing your steps from Google Fit to MoveSpring, please see this quick guide on syncing!
You can also learn to connect or change your device from this quick video: