Watch a how-to video here for editing your profile in the mobile app: https://youtu.be/w4nHMq51V-I
How-to edit your profile on web: https://youtu.be/S_vOVlSwR0o
MoveSpring allows you to easily change your name, profile picture, username, email, password, and timezone, as well as switch between viewing your distance in kilometers or miles.
To edit your Profile on our web application, please navigate to
Or open the app and select 'Profile' from the bottom menu:
Go to your Settings by tapping the gear icon at the top right:
Now you're in your profile and can edit your details!
- To change your Privacy Settings, select 'Profile Privacy' to set your preference of Profile level of privacy.
- Public: anyone in your organization can view your Profile.
- Friends Only: only your accepted friends can see your Profile.
- Private: No one, not even your friends, can see your Profile.
- To change your profile picture, select 'Edit Photo' under your current image. You can select a fun MoveSpring avatar, take a photo, or choose a photo from your library (to do this you will need to grant MoveSpring access to your camera, or storage).
- To change your name, username, email, or password, select the field, delete what you currently have, and type in your new choice. Select the 'Save' box and you should see it change to 'Saved' with a check mark. If you do not see this message, MoveSpring has not saved your changes. Please note that MoveSpring does not allow duplicate usernames. If the username is already in use, then your choice will not save.
- To change your timezone, tap into the dropdown menu (where you see your current timezone), and select your new timezone. Your selection should now appear under timezone, replacing your old one.
- To view distance as kilometers tap the button next to 'Show distance in kilometers'. If the bottom is blue, you've selected kilometers. To switch back to viewing your distance in miles, tap the same button again.
If you have any questions or would like additional help please reach out to MoveSpring Support. They can be reached by clicking the blue dot icon at the bottom right (web), or by navigating to your Profile, and selecting "Need help? Tap here" (app).