Watch a how-to video here: https://youtu.be/Cr6Yt6hNNU0
Once users create their MoveSpring accounts, you can add them to all future challenges through the admin center. You will see your participants in the 'Users' tab and can manually add them to challenges from each challenge's page.
How to Add Users to a Challenge
1. Click on the name of a challenge from the admin center 'Challenges' tab.
2. Select 'Manage Participants' tab along the top nav of the challenge
3. Select the 'Add User' button in the top right hand corner of the Manage Participants tab.
4. Select users to add to the challenge
The pop-up will only show users who are not already in the challenge. Therefore, if you can't find a user in the pop-up, they have likely already joined the challenge.
You have several options for adding users:
If you are implementing our Supplemental feature you can add users by their answers to any supplemental questions.
You can add all users to the challenge by clicking 'Add ALL Users'. This will add users in batches of 50 so if you have a larger group you will need to do this more than once.
You can add individual users by using the search function, or by scrolling through the list and selecting.
5. Select 'Add to Challenge'
After making your selections click the button 'Add to Challenge'. All users selected will be added to your challenge.
How to Remove Users from a Challenge
1. Click on the name of a challenge from the admin center 'Challenge' tab.
2. Select 'Manage Participants' tab along the top nav of the challenge.
3. You can use the search function to find users more easily, or scroll through the list. Select the box next to each existing user in which you'd like to remove.
4. Click the 'Remove' button to remove them from the challenge.
This will remove the challenge from their dashboard. They will either need to join on their own or be manually added back to the challenge by an admin to participate.