When it comes to setting your activity module goals, you're always estimating! Challenge goals are a bit trickier where you must base your calculation off of estimated participation and estimated average user pace per day.
Whether too high or too low, from time to time our calculations can be incorrect. Should you need to adjust your challenge module goal after the challenge has started, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into the Admin Center
- Navigate to the Challenge tab
- Click into the challenge that needs to be adjusted
- Scroll down from the Challenge Dashboard and locate the module you want to update
- Select the pencil icon to edit the goal
6. A modal with the option to set a new goal will appear. Enter your new goal and then select 'Save' as shown below:
7. After saving the updated goal, your challenge will automatically rescore to reflect the new goal. Learn more about rescoring a challenge here.