While MoveSpring's chat feature is a fun way to engage with fellow challenge participants and teammates, not everyone may wish to receive notifications each time a new message or photo is shared.
To disable push notifications from all challenge, team, or direct chat threads, please see this guide.
Otherwise, continue reading to learn how to disable all of the in-app and push notifications for a specific chat thread.
Note: Muting a challenge or team chat is only available on the mobile app.
How to Mute a Challenge or Team Chat
To mute all in-app and push notifications for a specific challenge or team chat, please follow the steps below:
- Log into MoveSpring on the mobile app and navigate to the chat thread you want to mute
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner to pull up the Challenge Menu
- Tap Mute challenge chat > Mute > Done to confirm
4. If you return to your chat inbox, you'll now see that your chat thread has been muted as shown below:
How to Unmute a Challenge or Team Chat
- To unmute a thread you've previously muted, please repeat steps 1 and 2 above to pull up the Challenge Menu
- Tap Unmute challenge chat > Done to confirm