Edit a user's daily activity up to 30 days back in the admin center
As an admin for your organization's MoveSpring account, you will have the option to edit a user's daily activity data up to 30 days back from the admin center. You will be able to update 3 forms of activity:
Device activity* - Data synced from a user's connected device
Manual activity - Data added via manual activity entry
Converted activity - Data added via the activity converter
A user's daily activity reflects a combination of device activity plus any manual and converted activities. Learn how to edit each type of activity below.
*Note: If a user has not synced a device, no device activity will be available to edit. Please add a manual activity to add activity data.
How to edit user activity data
2. Locate the user you want to edit and click here to open up their User Overview:
3. From the User Overview, select the Daily Activity tab:
4. From the Daily Activity tab, you'll be able to view and edit the user's daily activity data for the past 30 days. Select the edit icon to edit a user's daily activity:
5. An Activity Summary window will open, and at the top, you'll see a user's Total Activity, which reflects a combination of device activity, manual activity, and converted activity.
6. Scroll down to access the options to edit device activity and add/remove manual and converted activities. To edit device activity, select the blue Edit button, enter the updated activity data, and select the green Save button to save the updates:
7. To add a manual activity, enter an activity name along with the associated steps, distance, and minutes.* Press Add + to save your updates.
*If you're adding data for a full day's worth of activity, you can name the activity by using the date. E.g. "3/11/22"
8. To remove a manual or converted activity, select the red Delete button and confirm by selecting Yes, Delete: