If the Health app isn’t syncing to MoveSpring and you’ve already learned how to sync the Health app to MoveSpring, you’ll first need to determine whether activity data is correct in the Health app.
Steps, distance, and minutes data should be correct here:
If activity data is correct in the Health app but isn't syncing to MoveSpring, please confirm that you’ve given MoveSpring access to that data:
- Open your phone's Settings > Privacy > Health > MoveSpring
- Make sure all options are toggled "On" or are highlighted in green
If no steps are showing in the Health app, please make sure the pedometer function in your iPhone is on to allow steps to collect and sync to MoveSpring:
- Open your phone's Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness
- Make sure all options are "on" or green!
If steps from your Polar, Pebble, or Xiaomi, or other device or app aren’t showing in the Health app, then you’ll need to troubleshoot the connection between your specific device and the Health app.
Check Your Time Zone Setting
If your time zone in MoveSpring isn't correct, this could be causing your syncing issues. Double-check your time zone by following the steps below:
- From the dashboard, tap the 3 horizontal bars in the upper left corner
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down to the time zone field and tap to adjust if needed
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner
- Click Settings
- Scroll down to the time zone field and click to adjust if needed
Need More Help?
If you’ve confirmed your pedometer function is on, allowed MoveSpring to access your data, and you're still having trouble syncing, please reach out to our Support Team by clicking the blue chat icon at the bottom right of your screen for more help.