Please note: User-created challenges must be enabled in your client account for you to access this feature. Only challenge administrators can enable this feature.
Users can create their own challenges within the MoveSpring mobile app! Create up to five user-created challenges at a time. Once one of your five user-created challenges ends, you'll be able to create another challenge. Follow steps below from the MoveSpring mobile app to get started. User-created challenges cannot be created from the MoveSpring website.
How to Create a Challenge
1. Open the MoveSpring app to your dashboard and scroll down until you see a green “Create challenge” button. You can also access challenge creation by selecting the green "+Join/Create" button at the top of your challenge list.
2. Begin by selecting your challenge mode. User-created challenges have access to Leaderboard, Streak and Target modules.
3. Set your challenge module goal. Choose the metric and your daily or overall challenge goal you want to compete for.
4. Choose your challenge duration (up to 31 days) and start date
5. Name your challenge and give it a description. Then, select “Save and finish”
Congratulations! You’ve successfully created your challenge! Now you can invite your friends to join for some friendly competition!
How to Delete a User-Created Challenge
Challenge creators have the option to delete challenges they’ve created by clicking into the ellipsis button [“…"] when viewing their challenge from their dashboard on the MoveSpring mobile app.
Deleting a challenge will also end the challenge for any participants who joined the challenge, and all participants will lose access to challenge score data. Deleted challenges can’t be recovered after they’ve been deleted, so please use the delete button with caution!
Next, learn how to invite friends to your challenge!