During challenge creation, you will have the option to set up challenges based on device activity data (steps, distance, or active minutes) or on custom activities. You can learn more about the difference between device data and logged activities here.
This guide will walk you through setting up challenges based on custom activities from the MoveSpring Admin Center.
Setting up a Custom Activity Challenge
1. Within challenge creation, scroll to the Individual Daily Habit modes. Then, select whether you'd like to run a Streak or Stick to It challenge:
In Streak challenges, users will try to meet your custom activity goal every day in a row for a specified period of time. Users should try to meet the daily goal as many days in a row as possible.
In Stick to it! challenges, users will try to meet your custom activity goal a set number of times over the course of your challenge. With Stick to it!, it’s okay if you miss a few days! Your overall goal count will still increase even if you miss a day.
2. Fill in your daily activity goal (50 characters max), your activity nickname (13 characters max) and, for Stick to it! challenges, how many times you want to challenge participants to reach the goal. Select Next to continue:
3. When you're finished selecting challenge modes, select the Save and Continue button:
4. Review your challenge details and then select Finish to create the challenge:
Adding a Custom Activity Module to an Existing Challenge
1. When adding a new module to an existing challenge, select the Add Module button from the challenge dashboard to open the option to add an additional challenge mode:
2. Scroll down to the Individual Daily Habit modes :
3. Fill in your daily activity goal (50 characters max), your activity nickname (13 characters max) and, for Stick to it! challenges, how many times you want to challenge participants to reach the goal. Select Next to continue:
4. You should be brought back into your challenge dashboard, where your new module should be added successfully:
Learn More about Custom Activity Challenges
Now that you've set up a custom activity challenge, learn more about custom activity challenges below:
Please don't hesitate to contact our support team from the blue messenger in the bottom right corner.