If you’ve created a custom racetrack and you’re ready to add it to an existing challenge, this article will walk you through the steps to follow. If you haven’t yet created your challenge, you can follow the instructions linked here. Otherwise, please refer to the steps below to learn how to add your new racetrack to your challenge:
Adding a custom racetrack to an existing challenge
1. Navigate to the MoveSpring admin center
2. Select the Challenges tab in the side navigation menu and click on your existing challenge
3. Scroll down from your challenge dashboard and select the + Add Module button on the right-hand side of your screen:
4. Select the specific virtual race mode that you would like to use in your challenge (individual Virtual Race, Team Virtual Race, or Group Virtual Race). Learn more about each challenge mode here
5. Select your customized map theme. Any racetracks you have created and published will be shown
6. A pop-up will appear that will allow you to set the Virtual Race distance goal. For help with setting a goal, refer to the following help articles:
7. Save your settings by selecting the green Save button:
8. You’ll now be able to see your new Virtual Race mode with your custom racetrack from your challenge dashboard
9. If desired, move your new Virtual Race mode to your preferred order. Use the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner of the new module and drag them into your desired placement
Why can’t I see my racetrack under the list of available map themes?
If you are having trouble locating your racetrack in the list of available map themes, please confirm that your racetrack is published. You can learn how to publish your racetrack here.
I am not seeing an option to add a racetrack into my challenge.
If you are not seeing the option to select a map theme while adding a new challenge mode, please make sure you are selecting one of the 3 Virtual Race modules (individual Virtual Race, Team Virtual Race, or Group Virtual Race).